Why him does not use a natural language for programming?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Feb 24 11:51:01 EST 2012

Point taken, but I think you are mistaken on one point. You cannot put anything into a property, you can only set a property. "put the foreColor of me into the FgColor" will cause the compiler to come to a screeching halt, as will set the foreColor to the fgColor, because I haven't supplied the object argument to the fgColor. But you are right in saying that it is easy to slip up and insert that space. I have trained my monkey brain to avoid that for the most part.

Bob