Mac drop file on standalone, process, and quit

ilsa ilivecode at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:30:25 EST 2012

Hi:

I've searched the list but haven't found out how to do a very simple
thing: drop an image file, or a bunch of image files, onto a
standalone and have it process them all and then quit. So I could have
the app in the Dock and drop files on it. I have the image processing
part down, but getting the standalone to recognize the drop, do the
process on each file and then quit has proved impossible for me. Is
there a tutorial or example anywhere? Or ideas on a better process?
This is for LiveCode 5.02 and Mac OS X 10.5.

Thanks,

ilsa