copy-paste and Japanese text

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Feb 24 12:09:46 EST 2012

Perhaps the data is put onto the clipboard in multiple styles.  Perhaps the different applications look at different styles in different orders.  The LiveCode clipboardData property might be useful in seeing what is actually put on the clipboard in a copy.  If need be, you can use that to control your copy-to-clipboard.

Dar Scott