Using DropBox for Faster Mobile Development

mikedoub at gmail.com mikedoub at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:10:10 EST 2012

I am linking to files, not folders.  Statements 1 and 2 are doing exactly what is expected.  Only the third statement with the correct URL in the variable is not working.
The following works just fine:

go URL "http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4379494/LiveCode/test.livecode"

Where the following does not:

Put "http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4379494/LiveCode/test.livecode" into foo