Bizarre behaviour! (was: Saving a font as a custom property)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 17 20:13:29 EST 2012

Hi Lars,

If you have a close look at the htmlText property, you might notice some important differences when you switch font sizes. It is possible that at one particular size no font size is given at all or perhaps even the font information is missing completely.

You might try to set the textFont of char 1 to -1 of your font instead of the textFont of your field.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Download the Installer Maker Plugin 1.7 for LiveCode here http://qery.us/za

On 18 feb 2012, at 02:04, Lars Brehmer wrote:

<snip>

> I now have my fonts stored as custom properties, and when the stack or standalone is opened and the fonts are not yet where they should be, the custom properties are saved as the fonts in the correct folder. So far so good. This is all in Windows XP by the way.
>
> But something very odd is happening. When the stack or the standalone opens, the fonts are loaded EXCEPT for the textSize and textStyle that I need in my fields! In other words, the fields that use this font are displayed with a different font. But when I switch the font of the field to a different size or change it from bold to plain, it displays the correct font!

<snip>