HTML font size in percentages

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri May 20 15:08:51 EDT 2022

You have to do replacement of the size value in the field's htmlText (or
perhaps styledText)

I have code that does this. I can provide it to you if you like. I don't
claim it is the bets or most effiecent. Unfortunately, I am gone for the
rest of today, s tomorrow is the earliest I could send code to you.