HTML font size in percentages

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Fri May 20 12:50:55 EDT 2022

Hi Jaque,
A lot will depend:
1) Whether the changes in font size within the nested HTML tags have been set locally or ‘more properly' as relative to the root font size of the page in ‘rem’, where 1 rem = 100% of the root font-size).
2) you want a global font-size adjustment or more granular.

If you can set CSS in the page (via the browser widget of by inserting text into the HTML), you could try experimenting with setting the body or other outermost element font-size to 5rem to see if that affected sizing throughout?

For example, if the page it has a body tag, you could insert the following style block into the HTML header tag.

body {font-size: 5rem;}

Best,
Keith