HTML font size in percentages

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 20 16:30:04 EDT 2022

Thanks for verifying it Paul, that's what I was thinking too. I'm looking at replacing the
sizes via the style runs, I have a handler Mark Waddingham gave me/us on the list last year
that I think I can modify.

But I'd be grateful to see yours too. No big hurry, I just need to get an idea of how to
estimate my time at this point. Thank you very much.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com