LC & Catalina; macOS 10.15.x; Xcode 11.3.x; iOS 13.3.x support ???

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Mar 12 16:28:54 EDT 2020

Mike Kerner wrote:

 > there is a difference between complaining and flameing
 > badgering over the status of qr's shouldn't be necessary.  badgering
 > over comms shouldn't be necessary.

Agreed, but there have been two posts with abstractions about
"communications" and neither has expressed what exactly it is they're
looking for.

The rest of us are having conversations with none other than the lead
engineer, right here on this list this morning.

Help me understand: what would you like to see?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems