Standalone build workaround

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Sep 19 19:24:12 EDT 2018

Read my post, but yes if your handlers do something that can potentially interfere with the standalone builder running (like opening a stack modally) then things can get wiggy. You cannot simply suspend messages before building (as I understand it) because the standalone builder needs to send messages itself.

Bob S