Standalone build workaround

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Sep 19 19:20:39 EDT 2018

Oh THIS is the issue I was having where I launch a modal stack to ask for a password when I open my mainstack! Jacques informed me I can shift-ctrl-cmd right-click the stack and set the style to topLevel and the compiler would proceed as normal, but Panagiotis solution looks better. I will implement that instead.

Bob S