Using RevMail in Server?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Sep 9 15:39:58 EDT 2018

Matthias Rebbe wrote:
 >> Am 09.09.2018 um 18:56 schrieb Richard Gaskin:
 >> tsNet includes an SMTP server?
 >>
 > I didn´t wrote that.

It was just a question about how it does that, since most of tsNet seems
focused on client-side activities. You answered here:
.
 > I am pretty sure you know this already, but if not:
 > tsNet provides the commands tsNetSmtp, tsNetSmtpFile,tsNetSmtpSync and
 > tsNetSmtpFileSync for sending emails.

I did not, which is why I asked.  It hadn't occurred to me that a
client-side tool like tsNet would include what seems to be more or less
the functionality of sendmail.  Pretty cool that it does. Thanks.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems