Using RevMail in Server?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Sep 9 14:33:16 EDT 2018

> Am 09.09.2018 um 18:56 schrieb Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> Matthias Rebbe wrote:
>
> tsNet includes an SMTP server?

I didn´t wrote that.

I wrote that we want to replace the use of sendmail in Livecode scripts with using tsNet to send out emails with the formdata of our webforms.
The webform sends the data to our Livecode Server script and the script processes the data and sends the data by email to us. Currently this is done with sendmail, but in future we want to use tsNet.
I am pretty sure you know this already, but if not:
tsNet provides the commands tsNetSmtp, tsNetSmtpFile,tsNetSmtpSync and tsNetSmtpFileSync for sending emails.

Regards,
Matthias