Markdown ultra-lite

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 20:27:33 EST 2017

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 2:20 AM, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode

> Here is some old code I used in the past which was modified from some other
> converted I had written for Textile and BBCode.

Trevor, thank you very much.

>If I were writing the
> converter today I would use the styledText array to do it. It is great for
> converting to other formats.

Yes, that is what my initial, very basic, play around has used. The
nice thing about having your code is that I can feed some HTML in, see
what comes out of your code and then compare that against my own
results. It's I nice check to confirm I understand what I think the
markdown spec is saying;-) It'll save me time so thanks again.