HTML5 deployment: progress comes into sight

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Wed May 31 00:35:18 EDT 2017

JavaScript via the browser would be huge. There are tens of thousands of
JavaScript libraries that could be used by livecoders to add bleeding edge
UI elements  & websockets to their applications via lc script. It would
allow livecode to communicate with the real-time web  without lcb ( which
only a small percentage of the community are able to utilise)

On 31 May 2017 3:32 am, "Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode" <