send mouseup to control

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed May 24 13:51:53 EDT 2017

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode <

> For now, I am using a mouseup button parameter that
> could be 1 or 2 or 3. If the control receive a mouseup with
> parameter 1, then executes handler 1. If the mouseup is
> received with a parameter 2 then control executes
> handler 2.

1) take a look at the values of "me" and "the target" once the handler
begins

2) I have plenty of buttons with the script, "dispatch the short name of me"

3) similar would be

send doIt && the short name of me to someObject

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462