English Like?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed May 24 09:25:09 EDT 2017

On 2017-05-24 14:52, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode wrote:
> Mark
>
> You are a big Tease.

Hehe - I don't mean to be a tease - making correct/good technical
choices as to how things should work under the hood opens up an array of
options for the future. We always try and design things with that in
mind.

The 7 refactor was a large and rather difficult project, the full fruits
of which have yet to become apparent. I can't say when some of the
things we might like to do might happen, but at least they are possible
now; when they weren't before.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps