Writing Extensions

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Wed May 17 17:30:11 EDT 2017

It looks to me like a the easier stepping
stone to fill the gap is just write the code
in C/C++, compile it and call it using a
shell coimmand.

I have been doing it in C and it works
really good.  I am amazed at how easy
it is.  If you can get the C code I posted
to print out the argument you will have
the knowledge to use tons of c code
examples with only a few changes and
many as they are.