LC8 DP16

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Mar 24 16:41:06 EDT 2016

Folks:
I’m noticing a problem with the Project Browser in DP16. If you have two stacks open, then try to create a new card in the stack in the front, it creates doesn’t create a card in the selected stack. It appears at the top of the Project Browser, on a line by itself or in the other stack.

Closing the other stack (the one that you are not putting the new card on), doesn’t help. The card listing goes to the top of the project browser window.

Anybody else see this oddity? I’m trying hard to convert over to LC8, but some of these oddities are a bit troublesome.

Best,
Bill