Can a widget be in the background?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Mar 24 11:19:57 EDT 2016

I guess I'd have to call myself a moderately experienced user, but still learning. The way I found out about how to set a group as a background was through the nice dp16 tutorial. But then, the next time I tried to make a background control, I had forgotten. I went back through the tutorial and saw how to do it. But since I was working with an existing stack, I didn't know how to get it placed on other cards. Thanks to the generous comment of Scott, I got it.

There will always be a need for a list like this. There will also be a need for some overview materials that are a bit longer than dictionary entries, that briefly explain how to do specific operations. The lessons on the livecode site are very good at that, but sometimes not advanced enough.

I really appreciate the help and patience of experts and non-experts on this list.
Thanks, all,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org