Open 2 Cards in same stack side by side

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Mar 23 02:56:42 EDT 2016

Great idea, since, yes, many instances do not require interaction with the elements of the other card. You just want to see it. and now with the Project browser, you *can* go and touch the props of the "other card" easily and then it would be a simple matter to update the snap shot... very cool.

I think one of our elder xTalkres in Texas  (no longer active with LC, forgot his name) had something like that years ago, where he was offer a  preview of cards that actually responded to mouse clicks.