Speaking of package managers...

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Wed Mar 23 03:02:07 EDT 2016

Yes but I wasn't referring to this case in particular. Let's say something has been put out as open source but actually infringes on someone's copyright. Allowing people to replace it after a takedown is unhelpful. Either way here's hoping we end up with hundreds of thousands of packages so we can worry about this stuff :-)

Sent from my iPhone