htmlText oddity

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 4 19:55:38 EST 2012

Hi Craig,

I can very well imagine that this, and quite a few other esoteric peculiarities, drive you and other people nuts. Not everything is intuitive in LiveCode. (Another example of this is that the behavior of a control can only be set to the long id of a button, not to any other valid reference or to the long id of other controls).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.