[UPDATE] Free 'Clearview' desktop clock v2.0 with Calendar

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sun Nov 4 19:56:27 EST 2012

"FlexibleLearning.com" <admin at FlexibleLearning.com> on 2 November, 2012 at 11:33 AM -0800 wrote:
>Was your machine asleep at midnight Nov 1? If so, I suspect that it can only
>do the check when in an 'active' state. The date below the clock is checked
>every second whereas the calendar is only checked at midnight (assuming the
>computer is not asleep). A more frequent calendar check is needed, but one
>that does not screw up just browsing a different month. Will look into it
>when I get some time.
>
>Meanwhile, if you select the next or previous month then return to the
>current month, the display will correct itself.

That was it.  Mystery solved.
Thanks so much for this nice little app.  The one thing that I would like to see is the ability to start the week on a Sunday rather than on a Monday like every one of my other Canadian calendars.

Thanks
Stewart