developing for mobile devices

info at multimedial.de info at multimedial.de
Fri Nov 2 14:58:13 EDT 2012

Well it doesn't need to be mutually exclusive,does it?

Lingo does have the two modes as well - verbose and concise.

Ok I stop naming Director as a reference - although this could potentially allure more users to LC...

Freundliche Grüße,

Christophe Leske
multimedial.de

PROFILE: www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial
www.multimedial.de - info at multimedial.de
Vogteistrasse 19 - 51647 Gummersbach
+49(0)2261-99824540 // +49(0)177-2497031