developing for mobile devices

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Nov 2 14:56:28 EDT 2012

I personally find the lack of data typing and LC arrays instead of dot
syntax a breath of fresh air. That and the breath LC syntax and facilities
allows me to bang out apps so much faster than VB, C or java it makes my
head spin. I wrote an app to geo-code and update a database with Lat/Lon
using the Google http facility in 1 page of code. I'll live with "put 1 into
var" and not being able to do a "var = 1"..... A minor inconvenience for the
compact coding of LC.

This has strayed from the mobile discussion, but after I was able to
demonstrate an app on both Android and iOS after using LC for just 1 month
is just amazing!

Just one opinion.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director