LiveCode Player for 5.5

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:24:28 EDT 2012

On 03/27/2012 09:10 PM, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> Not to forget we as a generation had blackboards, the alphabet taped to the
> wall above the blackboard, text books that were used for several years and
> most importantly teachers that would crack us on the back of the head with a
> ruler if we turned around and talked disrupting the class.

We had an Irishman who liked to sneak up behind one and jab his pencil
in one's neck.

Funnily enough he was also a pillar of the church, and would spend all
his time during our compulsory
Sunday services squinnying around to see if we were adopting suitably
pious expressions.

Despite the "pillock of the church" . . .