[OT] A couple of links about Gnome and usability

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 24 19:21:12 EDT 2012

On 3/24/12 5:48 PM, Pete wrote:

> I already have a Windows laptop that I only use for testing out the LC apps
> I develop on my Mac.  I don't really want another computer.  It seems like
> Apple has just about shut the door on running anything but OS X on their
> computers.  Can I install Linux on my Windows computer a dual boot it
> somehow?

I've had very good luck with Parallels. And lots of people are using
several other emulators too with good results, and many are free. I run
Win XP, Vista, Ubuntu (sort of, I'm way behind on that,) and Mac OS X
all from my iMac.

I don't see any reason these days to have several computers just to use
different operating systems.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com