Highest Image File ID

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Mar 21 16:07:00 EDT 2012

Well an object that appears on multiple cards will of course show up multiple times when you go from card to card. That is why my function ignores duplicates. But it is all probably quite moot anyway, at least for ID's because the vast majority of people don't care about them. So I wrote my function to return a list of any property you give it.

In retrospect, I did not account for properties that are arrays, so I should actually build an array and return that. Back ina bit...

Bob