Text formatting for a slider

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 16:12:19 EDT 2012

Stephen,

What has me puzzled, maybe you have the answer, is a function to return ALL the properties of a given object.

As many have said, the "properties" function is incomplete. For one thing it omits the foregroundcolor of the scrollbar. (I wonder whether those properties in the inspector palette for which there is an opening but no property are those among those missing from "put the properties of ...")

So I wonder where Rinaldi and Richard Gaskin got their lists from? This would be the first task in reconstruction Rinaldi's plug-in.

Jim