accessing colorized script

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:30:00 EDT 2012

Anyone know how I can get the colorized htmltext of a script from the script editor without opening the editor and copying the text? I have a handler that puts a section of a stack script into a field -- pretty straightforward to just extract the relevant plain text from the script. But it would be a bonus if I could put the colorized script into the field without recreating the colorizing scripts of the IDE. I'm doing this in the IDE, not a standalone, so I could make use of the hooks in the IDE if I could figure out how. I've looked at the scripts in the revNewScriptEditor stack but can't figure them out. I'm looking for something like a revColorizeScript handler....

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig