Text formatting for a slider

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 20 09:57:04 EDT 2012

Stephen,

I have to go back to version 4 to get SmartProperties to work. Even then it is a bit quirky. Pity.

Speaking of Rinaldi, as RR rushes headlong into a frenetic  future, it would be nice if there were an historian amongst us to keep track of the past.

For example: Where are Scott Rainey, Jean Devoto, Rinaldi, etc. now, those legendary names from the past who are responsible for this tool we all enjoy so much? Fortunately, many of those early pioneers are still with us, but it would be comforting to know that those "who have passed on" have found a fulfilling life after MetaCard, RR and LC.

Jim