AW: How to close a modal stack by keyboard?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 6 12:25:23 EST 2012

On 3/6/12 6:57 AM, Ken Corey wrote:

> That way, when I bork the IDE, or do something silly with 'answer' or
> 'modal' or whatever, I am 10 seconds away from restarting LiveCode and
> being right where I was. This happens often enough that IMNSHO the
> 'Apply' button should simply be removed.

Removing Apply would seriously affect my work flow. I routinely try out
new things and if I bork it too much to backtrack, I revert the stack. I
save manually immediately after every change I want to keep. That's
often enough that I rarely lose anything -- but I don't seem to have
much trouble with the IDE locking up. I almost never experience it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com