Windows 8

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 6 12:24:24 EST 2012

Hi,

I just installed an app with an installer created by the Installer Maker Plugin and it seems to work fine. The app appears in the overview of colorized bricks, next to LiveCode.

It looks like LiveCode apps won't work "almost like they do in Windows 7" but they will work just fine, as they do in Win XP up to and including 7. After all, Windows 8 is just like Windows 7 once you have found the door in the brick wall. The secret entrance is a brick called Desktop. The usual door in the bottom-left is gone. I hope we'll soon be able to get to the desktop on startup automatically.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com