AW: How to close a modal stack by keyboard?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Mar 6 12:44:21 EST 2012

File menu, Revert to Saved... I work the same way as Jacque, other than I sometimes just close the script window and say Yes to the question about if I want to keep the changes. The main advantage of the Apply button is that you can keep the script window open while you try out different things, without committing to the changes just yet.

If Undo worked as well as it does in Flash, then doing a Save wouldn't be such a big deal, you could quickly get back to how it was before the change you were trying. If you're editing an internal script in Flash, you don't even have to Apply either, the changes are already applied as soon as you've typed them. It can get away with that because Flash isn't constantly running in the way that LiveCode is.