RunRev Specs - Upgrading System

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Aug 25 09:41:44 EDT 2010

Mark,

I don't think Rev would benefit from being 64 bits. We're not doing manual
memory allocation and raw data structures and things like that. That is my
opinion only, instead of 64 bits, I'd like some sort of thread support. Like
running a handler with no side effects on a different thread. That would be
enough to make me happy and would boost Rev performance much more than 64
bits engine.

Andre