Menu button with different fonts in label and menu?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:58:37 EDT 2010

Sending mouseup to a pulldown menu does not make the menu appear. Using popup on a pulldown menu messes up the appearance of the button. This is on an older version or Rev that I use at work.

If you disable a field, you can click through it - but the text in the disabled field will be grey.

Thanks, though - do you have any other suggestions? I think I am going to have to resort to using a substack for the menuitems of that button.

Peace,