Create HTML file from rev app

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Aug 25 09:50:26 EDT 2010

William,

Merge is king!

Another cool command is "format" which is like C printf() function. It can
be used like this:

keep notice that you can use " inside a quoted format string if you escape
them like \"
You can use %s place holders where you want to insert your data that is
passed in order as arguments for the format function. In that example I use
two %s placeholders which are replaced with field "link" and field "link"
again.

The place holders are cool because you can use them to format, for example,
suppose I am passing the value 5 to the following placeholders:

%s output 5
%d output 5
%.2f output 5.00
%.3f output 5.000
%3d output 005
%4d output 0005

(there is much more to it but this is enough to show the concept)

:D