Rev/Linux update - for Richmond

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 11:02:21 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
> I got another update this morning from the team on the progress of the Rev
> engine for Linux, and this one's for Richmond:
>
> <http://fourthworldlabs.com/rev/fontimprove.PNG>

...Snip!
> Things are looking better each week for those of us enjoying Linux
> deployments. :)

That is extremely good news, indeed!
As Andre mentioned, I'm really close now in being able to move almost
exclusively to Linux and this will be a great step in that direction.
I'll keep at least one Win installation for testing purposes and the
2-3 pieces of proprietary software that I need to use from time to
time... but otherwise I should be able to make a -big- move soon. :-)

Thanks for sharing the update, Richard.

Best regards,
David C.