challenge to Kevin and Bill

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:18:20 EDT 2009

I agree.  I don't envisage the answer to the question I asked
affecting me, but I would hate to see RunRev make a mistake in not
anticipating the problem it addressed.

At the very least it is important to set people's expectations
appropriately.  Turning the questions and answers into a FAQ would
mean they can set expectations and forestall future complaints.

Bernard