challenge to Kevin and Bill

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Jun 24 12:47:44 EDT 2009

Colin,

You asked, "Is the logo final? It's mildly troubling that the two Rs are
different to each other. Also, is the U an exact vertical flip of the N, and
a horizontal flip of the V?  That would be neat."

Yes it's final. The R's actually look better this way than if they were
identically shaped.

The other questions will make their way into an FAQ shortly :)

news:911F32A1-5A2E-47E3-9614-F704D250691D at rcn.com...