Dodgy Scrollbars

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Thu Nov 30 14:16:45 EST 2006

Yup -- happens on my MacBook Core 2 Duo OS X 10.4.8; Rev 2.7.5 beta 1

But on Windows, notice another problem. When you set the scrollbar to
Vertical, there is a two-pixel gap between the thumb and the top and bottom
of the scroll region that cannot be eliminated.

By the way, excellent form for bug submission.

news:C10C6FAC-8AE5-4CB4-B726-A4AC5AE44DD4 at maseurope.net...