[OT?] HTML email is evil - or, why we get so much spam

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Fri Nov 24 23:22:45 EST 2006

Martin,

thanks for the article, nice summary of a lot of little things i was
seeing around and in my own habitat... this is a nice summary to send
to clients who do wonder what is going on.

  I was hoping there was one particular thing to focus on, but it
does appear to be a cumulative/convergence effect of many fouls!

cheers,

jeff

On Nov 24, 2006, at 8:44 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com