Picture Size

Brad Sampson programmer711 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 22:17:58 EST 2006

I am trying to put a picture or movie into a player, but I want it to
retain its relative dimentions.  I want to resize the player so that
it still has the same relative dimentions.  I was planning on getting
the dimentions of the picture or movie, and then doing some simple
math.  However, I cannot find out how to get the dimentions of a
picture or movie without actually opening it in a player that doesn't
have locked size and position.  I suppose I could have a player that
is way off of the screen, but that would just be dirty coding, and
hard to work with.  Is there a way to get the dimentions of a picture
or movie, or an easier way to do this?
Thanks
Brad