doMenu

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 02:39:30 EST 2006

OK, just to add to the confusion.

the type 's' in the msg box does not work for me. (bad)

The button method brings up the script and the Revert and Apply buttons are
dim and the script is editable. Cursor after the last char on the first
line. (good)

The 'edit the script of this stack' in msg box brings up the script and the
Revert and Apply buttons are ACTIVE, and I can still edit the script no
clicking on other windows. The cursor is again after the last char on the
first line ready to take any typing or cmd+v. The script believes it's dirty
because if I immediately close the script once it opened it asks me if I
want to save the changes. (confused)

Mac 10.4.7 + Rev 2.7.4 + Galaxy 1.5 loaded BUT Galaxy Scripts OFF

With Galaxy Scripts ON

type 's' in the msg box doesn't work.

The button method brings Galaxy Scripts up with the script having the focus
and ready to edit.

The 'edit the script of this stack' in msg box brings up Galaxy Script but
the msg box still has the focus. Clicking on Galaxy has it editing normally.
The script is clean when you get to it because it is not hilited, nor does
it ask you to save changes if you immediately close it.

HTH