[ANN] Galaxy 1.5 Birthday Special

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 20:45:30 EST 2006

On 11/24/06, Jerry Daniels <jerry at daniels-mara.com> wrote:

> There is a special today on Galaxy 1.5!

With all the announcements going on these days (new Rev sales philosophy)
did I miss something with Galaxy. I went to your web site and there was only
the option to buy Galaxy 1.5 (no mention of Studio) or wait till the 30 day
trial was over and loose a bunch of features - Galaxy free. No mention of
Galaxy Lite.

My Galaxy 1.5 General Preference window still lists a couple of features
(debugger for one) that are available with Galaxy Lite.

Selecting Buy Now only took you to option to buy the U$96 version (again no
mention of Studio).

Is Galaxy only a two star formation now or is it that you'd be offended if
people only bought Lite on your birthday;-)