Clipboard Anomally [BUG]?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 02:18:05 EST 2006

On 11/14/06, Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Kay, but don't bother submitting an entry... I added your recipe
> and
> my results to 2602 on Bill Marriott's suggestion.

Thanks again, I've gone and given it 5 votes:-)

However as I was adding it, I thought of something: suppose the act of
> putting the text of the file via Automator sets it to be a special *type*
> of
> clipboarddata that Rev doesn't understand?

Yes, that does seem to be a logical explanation, and also one of the reasons
why I tried it with BBEdit as well with the extra step of converting the
Text to ASCII, just to make sure it was nothing but ASCII. Even if this is
the cause, as you infer, it suggest that Rev's filter is set a little too
tight, and by resolving this I'm hoping well experience a little more
consistency in copy/paste between other apps and Rev.

I'll be keeping an eye on 2602 ;-)