Quartz Composer and Revolution

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Nov 14 02:55:50 EST 2006

Brent,

while I think it's terribly easy to make quartz composer compositions
(is this how we're supposed to call them?) access the iSight or any
videosource, and apply effects to it, I think we have no methods for
picking that and saving to a file. I think it all happens in runtime
and that you can't pick your videograbbing + effects and save for
example the last 10 minutes of interaction so that we can replay it
later. But quartz composer is cool for making screen savers that
present real world data in creative ways, for example displaying
computer sensor data and mails, or getting news feeds from the tubes
and eye-candy-ing them into nice things.

If you ever find a way to record what is being played so that we can
replay it later, please post this here for I'd really use that.
PS: happy compositions for you!

thanks
andre