[ANN] The Scripter's Scrapbook at Half Price

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 15:11:55 EST 2006

Wonderful to have you both on board, and thank you for the  sentiments.

And just in case 'newbies' feel it's only for old hands, the  sooner you
begin acquiring and organizing your own library of goodies, the  easier recycling
your electons will be.

/H
www.ssbk.co.uk
Home of the Scripter's Scrapbook