Stripping blank spaces before and after a word

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 18:56:55 EST 2006

> from before and after the contents
was the original request.  Unfortunately your script would delete all
spaces, not just line ending and beginning, phrase ending and beginning, and
those between quotes, such as " 60W light bulb"

That's why using "word 1 to -1 of containerText" does the job, or

word 1 to -1 of line x of field description.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas